Simple canvas seat back cover ideas?? Anyone have?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Calidad

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok so my fuzzy black interior seat back material as expected needs some kind of simple canvas cover? Anyone come across something thats easy to install and remove to clean? This is for the back of the 2nd row and maybe 3rd row. I have mats that work great but the seat backs when up just collect dirt and are a pita to clean.

gbobcat

Reaction score
I second the Canvasback. We’re very happy with ours.

If the website won’t just sell you the seat-back covers, perhaps give them a call. I bet they can work with you.

John I

Reaction score
Ok cool!! Report back when you get them.
I only want the back of the seat covered and it seems most are a whole giant trunk cover. Not what I’m after. So very curious what you ended up with

I installed the second row seat-back covers hastily yesterday evening.They were still creased from shipping so I will adjust in a day or two, but the fit and finish are great. I would definitely recommend! As gbobcat suggests, telephone them as the pieces are not listed individually on their website.

canvasback.jpg

OP
OP
C

Calidad

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I installed the second row seat-back covers hastily yesterday evening.They were still creased from shipping so I will adjust in a day or two, but the fit and finish are great. I would definitely recommend! As gbobcat suggests, telephone them as the pieces are not listed individually on their website.

View attachment 41234
Perfect! guessing they stick on with velcro?