SOLD: 2017 Ford Expedition King Ranch (Special Ordered in 2017)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MADEXP

Full Access Members
Reaction score
SOLD--SOLD--SOLD

Details:

-- I Special Ordered this Expedition in 2017 because I wanted the color combo, no sunroof/moonroof (I hate leaks) and with a 2nd Row Seat. At the that time, this combination did not exist in the US, thus the special order.

-- I am sure you will not see this anywhere else. Let me explain…when you buy this truck you will also get:

1. Ford Extended Service Plan (ESP) PremiumCare (original purchase was for 96 months/150,000 miles whichever came first). The warranty start date was 06/24/2017 and as of today (Jul 9,2021) you will have 48 months/108,710 miles left on the ESP which is set to expire 06/24/2025. Think about it, you are getting the best ESP plan Ford offers which I paid $3,295 back then. I have yet to make a single claim on the ESP. BTW, Ford no longer offers ESP to vehicles with more than 41,000 miles. This ESP is transferrable to you for a fee with Ford which I will absorb.

2. Ford DentCare Paintless Dent Repair. Recommend you search on line for a brochure on what this cover. The plan does not have a mile limit, it has a time limit and that is 06/24/2024. I paid $500 and is also transferrable to you for a fee with Ford which I will also absorb.

3. Ford Premium Maintenance Plan for gas/hybrid vehicles (PMP-F). The PMP-F has a list of items on what it covers and what it doesn’t cover. Recommend you also research that online as both lists are rather long. I purchased the 96/100,000 miles plan and it’s set to expire 06/24/2025. So, you will have 48/57,710 left with this plan which also includes prepaid oil/filter changes every 5,000 miles (which I have done of course). One month ago, I replaced all 4 rotors/brake pads for $0 out of pocket. I paid $2,054 for this plan back then and yes, it will be yours for a transfer fee with Ford which I will also absorb.

4. Xpel Paint Protection Film (PPF). In 2017, I paid over $2,200 to install Xpel PPF which is one of the premier PPF on the market. I have the entire hood, front end, headlights and ¼ of the fenders covered with this PPF. This PPF has made the front-end look like new to this day (see pics). Although Xpel does warranty the job for 10 years and the remainder of the warranty can be transferred to the new owner, I can’t seem to locate my bill of sales (needed for the transfer). I have contacted the installer (https://www.automotivequalitysolutions.com/) to see if they can help me out.

5. Manufacturer Warranties: Original Powertrain (5 yrs/60,000 miles) from 06/24/2017; Corrosion Perforation (5yrs/Unlimited miles); Safety Restraints (5 yrs/60,000 miles)

6. Brand New Set (Still in the plastic wrap) of front and rear original King Ranch floor mats (P/N: FL1Z-7813300-AA). I purchased these for $100 in anticipation that I would be wearing out the ones that came in from factory. To my surprise, the stock one look pretty dang good. But you get them to keep or sell forward.

7. New Tires: As of Jul 9, 2021, they have 6,580 miles on them. Passed VA Safety and Emissions on 06/2021.

8. KBB is increasing the private party resale value of this KR by almost $544 every week. I checked and as of 11 Jul 2021, the private party upper end estimate is as you see below and of course KBB does not put a price to all the stuff I mentioned above. If you want a lower price, I can, but know that I will then cancel the plans above so I can get a pro-rated refund.

Finally, PM if you are interested. I will answer questions in open forum if you like and provide separate email and my cell if you are really interested.

9kw0Bk5.jpg

aqoNxME.jpg

Ns4H8uC.jpg

PvDAWQw.jpg

n5dbEa6.jpg

5JlFAGD.jpg

0HLi9HK.jpg

i4G0O9b.jpg

LZ9fXv6.jpg
MHLIepD.jpg

riALGqr.jpg
8W0YQRQ.jpg
rhmELf7.jpg
sOLD

Last edited:

Aspen03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks good, other than it not being an EL w 2nd row captains that is exactly what I would like to pick up down to the year, trim, and color.

OP
OP
MADEXP

MADEXP

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sold it for $40K, dealer turned around and sold it for $46K in a week.