Tactical Armor Group Wincher Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

m1gunner

Reaction score
I think this bumper looks pretty awesome.. It's functional, and at the same time is going to provide much needed protection. I do however think - If you have the extra time.. that is. - you should cap off the frame-ends that are hollow, or have a friend with a welder do it.. You don't want to get stopped for having them exposes.. depending on where you live .. it could be a 211$ ticket.. I did it to mine and had tow shackles I threw on.. other than that.. That bumper looks pretty mean.. And If I didn't make my own tube bumper.. Id consider this.

OP
OP
tonydiv

tonydiv

technical advisor
Reaction score
Unfortunately, since you need to get inside the frame to take the bumper off, I can't really weld them up. I'm thinking about just tacking some 1/8" plate over them, that I could quickly knock off with a hammer if I needed to remove or tighten the bumper bolts. I guess I could also make up some covers that are held in place by a couple of screws.

I am going to fab up a mini skid plate for the oil filter. I really don't like it hanging out there, like it is.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waleedalmadani