Tactical Armor Group Wincher Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it looks great and makes your truck even meaner. I would like everyone said ask for partial money back if you feel that they did a crappy paint job.

Love the truck though

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
white bedline it...give it that textured look...just put it on the to do list after the wheels

Stock99EB

Reaction score
One of the coolest mods I've seen since I joined...nice work and looks great! (althought this site continues to make my poor rig feel inferior....)

OP
OP
tonydiv

tonydiv

technical advisor
Reaction score
Oh, a white bumper is a bit too "show truck-y" for me. It's the look that I've been trying to get rid of since I bought it.

So far, Lost the 'billit' grill, the boy racer projector beams and some cheesy trim pieces.

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i would probably just trim the bumper at the wheel well openings that way it matches the contours of the truck

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
you should take some measure ments of the different pieces for me lol ill just fab one up haha my brother works on the diesel trucks at our big metal scrap yard and they sell ne metal too. maybe i can get a discount

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waleedalmadani