Weird electrical behavior from passenger seat and shirt at trailer hitch that fried trailer breakaway switch lead.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Artie

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok, I'll bite. Why do you have a trailer from South Africa?
Because nothing made here in the States has the capabilities as this one does. We currently have a Land Cruiser on the way to take over tow duties, the Navigator is fine for anything rated forest service road and easier so we need something to match the trailer prowess.
894558D1-50C6-4958-9FBE-960A4D39CD13.jpeg

Rob6805

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Because nothing made here in the States has the capabilities as this one does. We currently have a Land Cruiser on the way to take over tow duties, the Navigator is fine for anything rated forest service road and easier so we need something to match the trailer prowess.
View attachment 69271
That's pretty cool. And a LC would definitely be a better match.

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Are you going to dump the Navi? Seeing it in the wild has to be the conversation starter. Luxury in the wilderness. The new 300 twin turbo is sick.

OP
OP
Artie

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Are you going to dump the Navi? Seeing it in the wild has to be the conversation starter. Luxury in the wilderness. The new 300 twin turbo is sick.
I’m going to keep the Navigator until the extended warranty is out. It’s far too nice at what it’s built for, road trip and daily driver for the family. The Land Cruiser is getting completely purpose built for trips with this camper before I take delivery and will be strictly for adventure. I do get a lot of weird looks in the Navigator when out in the woods, it’s business in the front party in the back. As for the 300, I’m on the fence. Having turbos are great but the added complexity isn’t what we would be looking for, even if it were available to the US I would have gone with the 200 series so I could get all the modifications we wanted.