Which expedition do you own?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

03 XLT - 5.4 L - 4x4 Wedgewood Blue, DVD

When I decided to replace the wife's Tahoe (HOE) with another full sized SUV I researched and drove 'em all. The reason we took the X was bang for the buck. The price we got was way better than we'd hoped for. And the X comes with so many standard features a HOE doesn't. Tow package with cooler, third seat, power adjustable pedals, running boards, and more. All this stuff cost extra on a Hoe or Suckquoia... a lot extra. A similarly equipped Hoe stickered for $42,022

The sticker on our X was $38,130 but we could buy it for $32,000. However we opted for a program X just like we wanted with 23,000 miles. But the price was nice - $27,738. Since it's Ford certified they extended the powertrain warranty to 6yrs/75,000.

So far so good. Getting 14 in town and 17 on the road.

Cody

G

98 XLT Premium sound system w/ sub system, all leather interior, front and rear premium comfort & convenience package, towing package, 17'' wheels:rockband:

G

04expedition_EB_rdfre.jpg

New owner of a 2003 EB 4x4. Yeah, I haven't even picked up the vehicle and I've already posted a couple of replies to people here.

I get a lot of useful technical information for my sports car on another message board that I frequent and hope to contribute and receive the same here.

G

03 XLT 4X4 Premimium package True Blue with aftermarket Alpine DVD/VCR with 2 Alpine 6.5" screens in the seat backs. Keeps the young ones happy.

monsta

Full Access Members
Reaction score
03 Red XLT Premium, 5.4L 4x4.

Carbon fiber dash, tinted fronts, vent visors, V8 badges...and a lift with 35's...(in the works) :D

Last edited:

mm7759

Reaction score
Had a white 2000 EB. Recently picked up a 2003 EB in medium wedgewood blue. So far so good!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FukNshT