Wrench icon 2007

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
7FordExpedition

7FordExpedition

Reaction score
That is part of the HS Can (high speed controller area network). It still amazes me the amount of so called "mechanics" that don't fully grasp electrical and electronics troubleshooting. Just think of the number of dealers/mechanics that looked at your problem since you bought it.

How long have pcms/ecms be out?????[/B][/U]

I found out today that the truck had the same exact problem a year or so before I bought it. They took it to Atkinsson Ford in Hondo, TX and they found nothing, did not fix anything. The PO traded it in (Atkinsson) sometime after that and then I bought it and it happened to me that very day. That was September of 2013 and they towed back to Atkinsson Ford in Hondo, TX. Again, they found nothing after 5 days of working on it. I have been dealing with it ever since. Interesting note, Atkinson's says they did not replace the cam phasers, dealer here says the history says they did.

I am just hoping it is really fixed!

Jefe

Reaction score
I know this is an old post here but I am having the same issue with my 07 expedition el and my harness was charred. I changed the harness and it worked for a day and now will not go out of limp mode. The dealer is trying to tell me I need a new rear hub before he can pinpoint what is wrong with the communication issues. My ABS light hasn't been on often. I'm not sure if it is necessary or if he is just trying to buy some more time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PaulMedik