Climate Control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B

bedrck46

Its always nice to know year and eng when trying to help answer some ones problem

Quasar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My last car was a 2003 crown Victoria with the auto climate control. The guys on crownvic.net found a fix to this problem it is bad o-rings within the EATC head unit itself. IF....IF the expedition uses the same style EATC unit this is a fairly cheap and easy fix. I'll admit I've only had my expy for 3 weeks and I'm a touch hesitant yet to start tearing things apart but if any of the more knowledgeable guys want to confirm wether or not this will work on all or only some or none of our trucks it may be a huge help. Here is a link to CVN.

http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2438760

B

bedrck46

Quasar Thanks for that link Hopefully it will help others But I notice the OP hasn't been back since making his post back in Jan.

Quasar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No prob, i was on tapatalk and didnt notice the post dates till i hit submit. Hoping that this method may come in handy though if it is truly compatible anyway.

B

bedrck46

I had see that information or something like it on the forum this past winter