LED lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ross, what is your idea? I will help you select the right size LED for what you are after. The trick with LEDs is your choices are pretty wide and it isn't as simple as going after a defined bulb and it works. If you think picking halogen bulbs is difficult, LEDs can be rather challenging. I have some 17K MCD green 5MM LEDs at my house right now. If you want to play and see what they would look like, let me know and we can make something work for you. I think I have everything here at the house to do some experiments.

i'd like to do all the buttons in the doors, cluster, light switch, overhead switches, rear controls, then one to illuminate the coin tray area, and lastly on for the rear control cup holders...

i wont be able to hook up with you before i leave so this will be a next year in march/april thing when i get back...

Jackmldog

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i'd like to do all the buttons in the doors, cluster, light switch, overhead switches, rear controls, then one to illuminate the coin tray area, and lastly on for the rear control cup holders...

i wont be able to hook up with you before i leave so this will be a next year in march/april thing when i get back...

When you say cluster you mean like mine? IMG_3132.jpg :)

Remo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've got about 10 or so single LEDs for sale. They are BLUE, have built in resistors, and are wired with 8" leads. Just tap them into 12V power and they are ready to go. I used to have them wired under my dash and seats...always got a ton of compliments. Let me know if anybody wants them for cheap.

OP
OP
BakerEdition

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
Yep, Thats what im looking for...that is really cool...can I ask were those the mini twist in led's and what style and color...LOOKS AWESOME!

OP
OP
BakerEdition

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
the Expo's are the small 161 and are the style you can not remove from the twist lock...I just couldnt remember how many where in there just for back ground lighting....

Jay87LX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
why cant I see the OP's pics? I am new here so do I need a certain number of posts?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not to see pics...make sure your computer programs are up to date...i guess...ask the guy that posted "ask me anything about computers"