Plasti Dip?'s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lve2wheel

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I see quite a few trucks on here with the Plasti Dip coating.

My question is can you or have you sprayed bed liner over top of Plasti Dip?
Or vise versa, sprayed Plasti Dip over bed liner?

Just curious.

How many of you have sprayed it? Does it spray on like car paint?

Thanks.

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You CAN do either one but not sure why you would want to though. Plasti dip is meant to peel off so if you spray bedliner over it it's just gonna peel off eventually and be a waste of money. If you have bedliner sprayed on first you could plasti dip over it but again I'm not sure why you would want to.

OP
OP
lve2wheel

lve2wheel

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well my truck is mainly meant for wheeling so I want to "rhino line" the bottom half of the doors and rear quarter panals. I can take the Plasti Dip right to that line but not sure how it would look, or hold up having that line kind of just stop where the "rhino liner" starts.

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ahhhhhhhhhh now I see, that makes more sense lol. It should hold up pretty good, there's a lot of members that have done their EB trim or the entire truck and had good results.

OP
OP
lve2wheel

lve2wheel

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I suppose I could do an inch or two or over lap, spray the Plasti dip, an inch or so down further than the "rhino liner" will go. And spray the rhino liner an inch or two above the Plasti Dip line.

Anybody ever spray Plasti Dip? how does it spray?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ppl are doing entire vehicles now...matte...satin...gloss...they even have flakes and color changing...getting out of hand

OP
OP
lve2wheel

lve2wheel

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Im not looking to go to crazy just white or a matte gun metal grey. I want to stop it at the body line thou and start my rhino liner there. Just wondered if any one had any similar applications and if it peeled at all from a stop start line.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i would stop at the line then continue with bedliner...should be fine...spray the liner first...no need to spray over the dip