Fender Liner part #s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

8131full

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Last week the truck in front of me kindly decided to drop an entire bedroom set on the freeway. Doing 75 w/ traffic all around, I had no choice but to run it all over. Not much damage to my truck. Just ripped the right side fender liner and right fog lamp out, and some small damage to the air dam. I was able to find the liner on ebay from a junker, but I can't seem to find the part number for the part that goes in front of the liner ( but behind the fog lamp enclosure). Fordparts.com used to have the ability to scroll through the images of all the parts, but now it seems you can't.

Anyone know of a way to look at exploded parts views w/o going to the parts counter at the dealer?

Thank you.

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Last week the truck in front of me kindly decided to drop an entire bedroom set on the freeway. Doing 75 w/ traffic all around, I had no choice but to run it all over. Not much damage to my truck. Just ripped the right side fender liner and right fog lamp out, and some small damage to the air dam. I was able to find the liner on ebay from a junker, but I can't seem to find the part number for the part that goes in front of the liner ( but behind the fog lamp enclosure). Fordparts.com used to have the ability to scroll through the images of all the parts, but now it seems you can't.

Anyone know of a way to look at exploded parts views w/o going to the parts counter at the dealer?

Thank you.

Did you try FordPartsGiant.com (and enter your VIN)?

(I have no connection to this website but have used it).

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M Bennett