0-60 video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Just got my new HD camcorder. Really don't know how to work it yet....just winging it. Here is some night video of my expy full throttle in A4wd. After viewing the video...to me anyways it seems the cams really come alive right around 4,000 rpms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROiZ46V2KQg&feature=channel_video_title

It can be viewed in upto 1080p though with night video its not all that great.

Last edited:

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love the sound of the whine the blower puts out. It is so not fair. I love your truck.

OP
OP
toms89

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
HOLY SHIT!!!!

do a 0-100 next!

I would but worry about the law.... was in a 50mph zone.

Hope to get some track videos next season. You will see it peg the speedo then. :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
toms89

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
I love the sound of the whine the blower puts out. It is so not fair. I love your truck.

Thanks! :) Whats nice is it is only screams on demand at full throttle. At idle you would not know its even there.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks! :) Whats nice is it is only screams on demand at full throttle. At idle you would not know its even there.

That's even better. Quiet spankings.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

DF5.4

Full Access Members
Reaction score

That's great. Leave the ricers wishing they had more stickers on their car.

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
have to be careful with putting videos on youtube. one i guy in OK was selling an older corvette and decided to put a video up where you could see it perform. If i remember correctly cops got a hold of it and used it against him. speeding reckless driving, etc. but nice video tom. now i need money and a donor 2003 lightning(since cali engine has to be same year or newer for smog)