0-60 video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
toms89

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
I was only on the throttle about 5.6 seconds. Of course I hit about 72mph though.

Its a 70 mph zone!? :hmm:

OK...dammit. Im am guilty of speeding. Solis...take me in. :)

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thats not too bad. the guy in the vette i think hit 120

OP
OP
toms89

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
thats not too bad. the guy in the vette i think hit 120

Yeah and he video taped it probably along with his Name and phone number for the ad... lol. Bad idea.

I keep those kinda speeds at the track!

Last edited:

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
my uncle got a display of speed ticket. he went about 20 feet on his rear tires in 2nd in his old moostang. he was still under the speed limit. haha that was a cool car. drive down the freeway down shift into 2nd and leave rubber. haha

OP
OP
toms89

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
I was pulled over on 3 different occasions in my mustang. Never really for speeding and never once received a ticket. Worst was when she fish tailed badly as I started feeding into the throttle. Was unintentional and a cop saw it. Think thats pretty good considering I have had it since 91 and it has near 600hp. Got a ticket before in my workvan though...go figure..lol.

I plan to get rid of the stang next spring! :( Can't have two money pits.

Last edited:
OP
OP
toms89

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
I just watched my video again with my headphones on... Damn it sounds pretty good! The stereo mics work well and I can actually hear the bass of the motor. :) Guess I should roll up my window next time so no wind noise.

Does 1080p work for any others?? I try and it keeps buffering making it impossible to watch. 720p works well though.

Last edited:
OP
OP
toms89

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
have to be careful with putting videos on youtube. one i guy in OK was selling an older corvette and decided to put a video up where you could see it perform. If i remember correctly cops got a hold of it and used it against him. speeding reckless driving, etc. but nice video tom. now i need money and a donor 2003 lightning(since cali engine has to be same year or newer for smog)

Think maybe this is the video to which you were refering. Pretty sure its turbo charged due to the flutter of the bypass valve when he shifts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loCAY_ifu8I&NR=1&feature=endscreen

Yeah if he posted a link to that with his ad... sure the cops could come after him.

Last edited: