03 4x4 Wheel hub replacement - brand recommendations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eric M

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good aftermarket wheel hub assembly. I know that some of them have issues with the dust covers fitting properly. Any info you can share would be appreciated. Thanks!

SafariGoneWrong

Reaction score
If Motorcraft isn't available--which I see on RockAuto they're not--then AC Delco. I replaced my 06's with Motorcraft and my second choice is AC Delco. I haven't been let down by AC Delco. Never again Moog for me, their control arms were garbage I got for my VW Passat.

OP
OP
E

Eric M

Reaction score
If Motorcraft isn't available--which I see on RockAuto they're not--then AC Delco. I replaced my 06's with Motorcraft and my second choice is AC Delco. I haven't been let down by AC Delco. Never again Moog for me, their control arms were garbage I got for my VW Passat.
OK. Thanks for the info!

whtbronco

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't know which brand, but AC Delco has multiple lines. AC Delco Genuine GM is good parts, AC Delco professional not so much in my experience. Moog I've had good luck with, but you have to make sure you don't get their R-series, that's the low cost and low quality line for price competition. For many things their K-series are the good line. Moog quality is slipping over the years in general though it seems.

Vincent Vega

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have had good luck with Napa parts, which I only get if Motorcraft is not available. Looking at whats available on Rockauto, Timken or AC Delco probably your best bets. Let us know how it works out.

69mach1

Reaction score
I used Detroit Axle and my wheel almost fell off!!!
Snapped 3 wheel studs.
In retrospect I should have gone with Rotorcraft.

mbtech2003

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’ve had good luck with the wjb brand from rockauto. The standard line. Never had to re replace one.