03' body cladding problem :/

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where in norcal are you? What kind of tires are you runnin on those 22's? I personally dont like my tires on the 22's and looking for something else. but your expy is clean though. my tailights are next with just the three red lines on it.

im running sunny 3890s...i like them...minimum road noise

Nathanialson 08

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Why didn't ford just have them painted? they do the same on some of the 3rd gens as well, luckly I bought one that was painted to match only problem is the piaint is pealing really bad after my wreck the front bumper wont hold the paint for very long after they bodyshop painted the new front bumper and the factory paint on the rest of my plastic is loosig the clearcoat any reason why?

Last edited:

wink

Reaction score
well mine when i was that kind problem i painted it and i did not bother to bring it to any of illinois auto repair sops since i know how to do it.

Last edited:

starbuck478

Reaction score
I painted my own get a couple cans of rustoleum primer color and clear at home depot and you can get it done pretty cheap. Just remove em and rough em up with sand paper. The key is keeping a steady stream and not getting drips but if you do thats what more sand paper is for. Also used the same method on my stock rims. This was the first time I did my own paint and considering I'm obviously not a pro and just used spray I think it came out pretty well and the price definitely fit. (pictures are pretty old as I did this a while ago)

Attachments

• DSC08791.jpg
    DSC08791.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 280
  • DSC08810.jpg
    DSC08810.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 250
  • DSC08811.jpg
    DSC08811.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 274
  • DSC08813.jpg
    DSC08813.jpg