04 5.4L Expy - Gotts Mod Question....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlckExpy

Reaction score
So I'm new to the forum, recently purchased an 04 5.4L Eddie Bauer.... I've been reading a lot about the Gotts Mod but haven't seen anyone mention doing it on the 04. Is it possible and would you recommend it? I'm currently getting about 14-15 mpg and have plans on adding a edge programmer, exhaust, lift, and possible cold air intake but that takes time and money. In the mean time, if this gotts mod will help, I'm willing to try it!

alexhozee

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Don't know why it is not possible, but you have to check if it's usefull to do.
When the intake of the airfilter is smaller than the intake of the throttle body, then it's usefull.
Like running with you're mouth closed otherwhise.
I did it on my 1998 5.4 EB and you feel a difference.

good luck!

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forum...you just wasted your time signing to this forum...

but to answer your question...you dont see it cuz half-n-half is GOTTS/CAI...you can actually do this to just about ANY vehicle...

this is a dying website...i'm only here to see how slow it is...refer to my signature...its WAY better!!!

OP
OP
B

BlckExpy

Reaction score
welcome to the forum...you just wasted your time signing to this forum...

but to answer your question...you dont see it cuz half-n-half is GOTTS/CAI...you can actually do this to just about ANY vehicle...

this is a dying website...i'm only here to see how slow it is...refer to my signature...its WAY better!!!

Thanks! I will be joining the other forum as well!