05 expedition seat bolts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Diagenic

Reaction score
Greetings from Norway
Anyone who knows where to get all the seat bolts to rows 2 and 3 for my 05 Expy? I think it is around 35 bolts that fastends the seats to the floor.
Thanks

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
do you have any of the bolts? you may be able to go to any hardware store if you do...if not...i would highly suggest going to local dealership...i also recommend going to tascafordparts.com...you may have to call them

OP
OP
D

Diagenic

Reaction score
do you have any of the bolts? you may be able to go to any hardware store if you do...if not...i would highly suggest going to local dealership...i also recommend going to tascafordparts.com...you may have to call them

Hi! Yes i have 4. Tried to order from Manhattan Ford last week, they didnt bother
To answer me. Price in Norway is crazy. My Expy cost in 05 250.000$, so parts are very expensive if you can get them

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
try tascafordparts.com and call them...ive called a couple of times myself

OP
OP
D

Diagenic

Reaction score
Thanks! Sent them a Mail. Anyone who knows if its possible to get screws bulk, instead of 1pcs to 3-5$ a pop

OP
OP
D

Diagenic

Reaction score
Tascaparts do not ship to Norway

Did not get any reply from Tasca so i checked out their ebay ad, and they dont ship to Norway. Anyone else have any suggestion?

Last edited:

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you know anyone that lives in the states, have the bolts shipped to them and then have them ship the bolts to you.

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You will have better luck if you gave us the spec's of the bolts you need.

Length, diameter, thread pitch and grade. Once you have that let me know in a pm. There are a few vendors I used to deal with here in Georgia that may be able to help you.

I would expect the shipping to be more than the cost of the bolts though.