05+ Instrument Cluster in older trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joezek

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm in the process of getting a 2004 EXP but after all the shopping and comparing, I want a 2005 style instrument cluster. I had a 2003 for a couple years until I totalled it two weeks ago....So this time I was shopping for the newer 2005 and up but couldn't afford one with all my options.

Is it possible and has it been done? I'm hoping that I can just remove the old IP and pop in the new IP....but there's probably a catch why it can't be done.

OP
OP
joezek

joezek

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I didnt get the Spintech since it was buried in the junk pile of cars, but I'll get a new one. I'm going to try dual outlet this time. The muffler shop I used was sure they could put two pipes over the axle where the existing single pipe is, just a lot of patience to do it right.

boiler71

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Was really wanting to do the 05 cluster swap as well. From looking at pics of the backside of both, it appears that the shape of the plugs are different. can anyone confirm that?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
expresspedition