150 to Expy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LuvmyFord

Reaction score
Just bought a 2010 a couple of weeks ago, it was a "compromise" as my wife wanted more seats for the fam and I wanted another F-150 (She rolled my '04. I say it died a hero's death - protecting my family - as she hit a patch of black ice, skidded sideways till she hit the median and sent it into a barrel roll landing on all fours.) So far I'm loving my new Expedition. It was the ride of a Police Chief of a small 3,000 some odd pop. town in WI. I know your thinking it must have a lot of idling hours, but I got to talk with the Chief and he said he kept them to a min and they kept it in a heated garage so no warm-up idling. It was unmarked so the only visible indicators that are on the outside are Steel "Police" rims, and the bush guard on the grill. (Which happens to be my favorite feature.) It didn't come with a third row seat so I ordered a used one but it didn't come with any hardware. I know I need 4 10mm bolts and 4 12mm bolts but don't know the thread pitch. So if anyone has some info on that I'd greatly appreciate it. Glad to be a part of the forum, I look forward to seeing many threads in the future.