1997 ford expedition Eddie Bauer edition can any1 tell me what this is or where it goes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SlimTravis

Reaction score
I found this under my driver side underneath the expy and I can't find where it goes or what it even is can any one plz help me KIMG0852.JPG KIMG0851.JPG

lunchboxlust

Full Access Members
Reaction score
its a plate that goes between the transmission and transmission cross member mount, the orange rubber part is an exhaust mount, you are missing the other part the bolt goes threw and a 10mm bolt. If you wait a few days ill get you a pic.

did you take out the trans or replace the mount? cuz that thing could never fall out it should have 4 bolts holding it on

OP
OP
S

SlimTravis

Reaction score
No I have never taken it out or replaced any mounts that's why I was so dumb founded and your positive that's what it is (hope so man that's great news to know what it is thanx)

lunchboxlust

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Im almost 100%. i just had mine off a few days ago and it took me a little to remember where it went. But how the hell is it out?

lunchboxlust

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I will get a pic in a couple days when I get under mine to drain the tank. It wont look like much because it is sandwiched between the trans mount and cross member but I can get a good enough pic

lunchboxlust

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sorry for the wait. I forgot to grab a pic yesterday but I have to go back out and work on her more today so when the sun comes out I will get you a pic.