1st Gen Towing Mirrors Finally??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cman1120

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The bottom mirrors are convex whereas the top not so much. I have these mirrors too on my 2nd gen (I was one of the lucky ones and ordered mine less than two weeks after they became available so yay for some money saving lol.) I love em- they shake at speed but not enough to be annoying and at any rate are no worse than my 92 F150. I am a pretty short guy at 5' 8" and have no problems.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
No vibration issues. I love em.

Pappy, can you take some pictures of the full exterior with different angles? Id like to see how these later style mirrors look on this generation of Expedition before I purchase. I'm going to add some tow mirrors to mine, but definitely cant bring myself to buy those GM style tow mirrors to add to my Ford.

Reaction score
Thanks Pappy! Looks exactly how I wanted it to look! Just another question for you though. I was reading on like A1 autoparts website and it says that the mirrors have to have the same exact options such as power and heated. Mine are power and heated, but I also have the outside turn signals on the mirrors. Do you think the harness and everything will still work? Im not sure if yours had the outside turn signals or not.

Pappy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here's a pic of my mirror-side plug. This particular part number DOES NOT have ANY integrated turn signals. I didn't buy from A1, so theirs might. I'd bet (but am NOT AT ALL SURE) that all of the first gens have the same cab-side plugs, but maybe with more or less pins actually populated.

Mir2_zpsu6j4rwum.jpg