2000 eb gotts mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FI-62

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I did the GOTTS mod on my 2000 EB a few weeks back and my in town milage went from 10.5 to 12.5 which was pretty good. I just got back from a 4 day trip to Maine around 1100 miles total and the highway milage went to 17 ! I was getting 14.5 highway so 17 is great for this big old thing. Well worth the 10 bucks and 45 minutes. Rich

seeker

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Same results

the only problem is that i really like the throttle responce and i have to stop myself from stomping in it.

OP
OP
FI-62

FI-62

Full Access Members
Reaction score
G mod

I agree, but I wanted to see how much milage I could get. I did the mod, added a fresh air filter and ran 2 or 3 more PSI in each tire and at an average of 67 MPH using the cruise I got 17. That included some passing but generally just cruising. I really think it's pretty good for something this big. My wife drive a Grand Cherokee with the 6 cylinder and gets just about 18 MPG on the highway and it's smaller and lighter. Rich:D

DougEckard

Reaction score
Gotts mod

You can google gotts mod and it will give you a website with full pics and instructions on what to do. I did mine in like 40 minute and it cost me around 13 dollars.

OP
OP
FI-62

FI-62

Full Access Members
Reaction score
GOTTS mod

Go to the F-150 forum and you will find everything you need to know about this mod. From what I've been told this is where it came from. Does anyone know anymore easy to do and cheap mods with similar gains?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r98exp1