2001 black expy w/ altezza tails and black halos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBlack2

Reaction score
Here are some pics of my beast...

300283075_6e2d232c25_o.jpg

Altezza tails, and yes I'm a diehard Saints fan!

300283076_30e369f276_o.jpg

Front angle, looking mean. Note the lack of a rack on top. I just took it off today since it looked dingy, and I'll probably never use it, or paint it if I do.

300283078_8d43196525_o.jpg

Closeup of black housing halo and 20" chrome.

That's it for now.

OP
OP
B

BigBlack2

Reaction score
Thanks! The bumper is stock, but I've been toying w/ the idea of painting it black along w/ the cladding - like you did.

Originally posted by smo0othride
Looks good. Did you paint the front bumper? Leave the roof rack off, it looks a lot cleaner that way.

mustangrfast88

Full Access Members
Reaction score
nice looking truck and where did you get the headlights and how well are they at night i have been looking at some kind of like them

OP
OP
B

BigBlack2

Reaction score
I bought them from ebay for about $120, shipped. I know they can cost more than double that in stores. They are a lot brighter than the stock ones, especially since I replaced the bulbs w/ Silverstars.

Originally posted by mustangrfast88
nice looking truck and where did you get the headlights and how well are they at night i have been looking at some kind of like them

cfeltenberger

Reaction score
Halo Lights

Bought a set for my 03 Expy, and I don't think they illuminate as well as the stock housing with PIAA Extreme Force bulbs I installed. Did you do any addtional "aim" or adjustments to the lights themselves? I replaced the halogens with PIAA Xtreme White bulbs and that helped, but still hard to see at night.

Any suggestions?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anupe