2001 navigator lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jpferris97

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking for some feedback on lifting my navigator it has the air ride suspension looking for a 6in suspension lift or 3in body lift

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi I'm looking for some feedback on lifting my navigator it has the air ride suspension looking for a 6in suspension lift or 3in body lift

Most EXPY suspension lifts with Air ride will work or if you just want a 3" body lift than get PA(performance Accessoiers) lift.
Fabtech made a 6" lift for air ride Expy's .

Proprojects

Reaction score
Lift

monroe 90010 Coil over conversion kit with a f150 7000lb torsion bar and daystar 2" coil in the back. With the bars cranked and the back seat in, the back is still slightly higher, as it should be. If you have vibrations, fabtech makes a expedition kit and the rear components correct a little driveline angle issue. Overall this is a 3" front 4" rear lift, much cheaper than a actual lift. Replace the ball joints (upper control arms) when you do this, or expect to tear it apart again within 6 months to replace them then. 33's aren't a problem at all with stock wheels or stock backspacing, tall skinny 34's (11"-12" wide) fit fine also, 35's (12"-12.5" wide) will require trimming of the back side of the front wheel wells and front lower corners of the bumper, and you'll also need to zip tie the back of the front inner plastic fenders back towards the frame a bit. Only a flexed fully turned wheel hits the frame, your fine for normal driving. 35's that are 13" wide or more won't fit.

Last edited:

Proprojects

Reaction score
Clarification - The 7000 lb bars don't lift the Nav, they only help to maintain the ride height when hitting bumps, the factory bars are weaker and allow more give (this was considered a feature for the air ride system, so the entire vehicle would lower with the air bags empty). You could do a 3" spacer, but with the 90010 kit, the ass is up in the air to much, especially without the rear seat in or anything in the back.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okiman