2003-2010 Ford Expedition Power Heated Puddle Light Memory Turn Signal Telescoping Te

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Miekk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I wanted to take the time to thank you for your order, you're a valued customer. We use a different supplier for our mirrors than a lot of what's on the market, they make a decent product.

If the mirrors are vibrating, one thing to check is to see if the base of the mirrors are sitting flush with the mounting area on the door. If they do not, there may be some type of a foam gasket that is on the base of the tow mirrors where the three bolts are.

Just make sure that it's secured to the hooks correctly and they it's not pushing the mirror away from the door.

If this continues to be an issue, we here to help you out, our sales staff can help you with any type of a return or exchange. We also have a tech department that you can also call for questions.

Hope this helps you out,

Tony

You chose to address the least of my issues... The vibration on mine is the glass, not the structure, it's wind turbulence. In my experience, stick-on wheel weights and/or foam on the back of the glass can cure the issue.

Do you have a parts breakdown for these mirrors?
Can you send me extra caps to sand and paint?

OP
OP
1ATony

1ATony

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You chose to address the least of my issues... The vibration on mine is the glass, not the structure, it's wind turbulence. In my experience, stick-on wheel weights and/or foam on the back of the glass can cure the issue.

Do you have a parts breakdown for these mirrors?
Can you send me extra caps to sand and paint?

Can you PM me your full name and shipping address under which the order was shipped, I'll take a look at the order for you to see if we carry the PTM caps for the mirrors that you had ordered.

Regards,
Tony

OP
OP
1ATony

1ATony

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
In stock ready to ship