2004 bagged on 24s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hbohn

Reaction score
Wow!

One more question.....

I held up my speed grill over the original.....and if I line it up evenly, I notice a small gap on each side at the top. Do you know if they bent yours a bit to adjust?

OP
OP
G

GE2

Reaction score
I know what you are talking about, exactly. I had the same issue on my last one, and this vehicle. But somehow, when you put it in, it just fits right.

hbohn

Reaction score
oh..ok. :)

Where did you purchase those projector headlights?

How do you remove your headlights? I read the manual and it said to remove to top bolts then to loosen but don't remove the vertical bolt . The manual said it pulls straight out ...maybe I'm missing something.

OP
OP
G

GE2

Reaction score
I know you can get the heads at Stylinconcepts.com these days. As for removing the heads.... do just what you did. Remove the top two bolts. Then get a large flat head screwdriver, and wrap a shop rag around it. Put it in between the grill surround, and the inside, lower tip of the lens. Pry gently, and you will feel it pop loose.

Rayexpo

Reaction score
You know you always get it done Greg:) Sharp as usual. I had'nt seen you on the other sites was wondering where you were.

Ray

BOTMHEVY

Reaction score
GE2.......thats a NASTY lookin ride brother......keep up the good work!!!

I just purchased an 03 this weekend....lovin' it