2004 EB Air Suspension Parts. Value?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdherman

Reaction score
I removed the air suspension from my 2004 EB. Posted up a How-To here even. Like the rancho shocks fine.

But I have the old stuff sitting around still, gathering dust. The rear bags held pressure for days, the front ones would leak down over 12-24 hours. Whats worse, i put a remaned air pump in only a few months before I swapped over to the coils.

Anyhow, anyone think the old air suspension units have any value, or should I just trash them.

I suppose the newly remaned air pump and dryer have a little value. But I don't have 50 posts to get on the "for sale" forum. Maybe if Mr. Moderator has an issue with this post, he could just move it there. I've been an upstanding citizen here, posted a couple "how to" posts that I think deserve to be read, though I fear many people just ask questions before they search. Oh well......

houseopain

Reaction score
i'm in the same boat, just switched my over via the kit and now I have the OEM good parts in my garage I know they have value, had I found someone like me before I bought the kit I would have bought a new front air shock and been done !!!!!

FI-62

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Air parts

I'm looking for good used air suspension parts too. Some good front units that don't leak would be great. Also that re manned pump sounds good if it's still available. Rich [email protected]