2004 Eddie Bauer with heat and ac problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

av8erdunn

Reaction score
Perfect!!! I'm gonna make a jumper and keep it with. E until it stalls again and hopefully that will work. I will keep y'all posted as to what happens. Thanks again.

OP
OP
A

av8erdunn

Reaction score
Which red wire did you pull the jumper from? I tried pulling from the red wire in the lower connector but it has power 100% of the time.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Did you watch the video at the 6:08 mark in the video he is pointing to the gn/wh wire DIRECTLY to the left of that connector is a connector that has a red wire in it That is the red wire I refer to NOT IN A LOWER CONNECTOR

OP
OP
A

av8erdunn

Reaction score
I watched it but I guess I missed him pointing to the power wire. Back under the dash I go!!!!!

Thanks

OP
OP
A

av8erdunn

Reaction score
That's exactly what I run fromthe second time around. now hopefully it will die again soon so I can test it. I will keep y'all posted on how it does.

OP
OP
A

av8erdunn

Reaction score
Well she died on me this morning while I was going down the interstate. I installed a switch last night so with the flip of a switch she started back up without ever pulling over. Now I just don't understand why the relay has bent BAD already. I installed the new relay a couple months ago and it is dead as of this afternoon it's totally dead. The only way to get it to run is flip the bypasss switch. Seems mighty fast to have a relay go out.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hate to say this but time to replace the fuse block Before you replace it check the tag on fuse block for the date of Mfg.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edyk1986