2004 Factory Eddie Bauer wheels/tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey reg442...will the sensors from ebay work...what do you suggest since youre the subject matter expert?

reg442

Full Access Members
Reaction score
you could score some on ebay, but i've found tire rack and our local autozone to be way less then the dealer.. then as long as your local installer knows how to program them. or just switch your sensors from your factory wheels. the only down fall to that is you have to switch twice a year which would be about 120.00 in labor every year.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so if i use the old ones...i'd have to do it again...ebay or autozone...i'd be done...right?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i found a sensor for $65 on ebay...is that too much? whats a good price?

reg442

Full Access Members
Reaction score
65 isn't bad the whole sale price that i got from my vendors is $45-$80 retail is normaly $110-$150.
the cheapest way is to just reuse your origanal sensors, i have only used the hell twice and it was for and audi a8 and a 7series bmw. just make sure that they will work with your factory computer and that you don't need to do anything else for them to work.

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So to swap out the sensors from my factory wheels to my 24's all i would need is the new bands? What would i be replacing twice a year?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire