2005 Expedition, which factory navs. Can be installed?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roush9799

Reaction score
Have an '05 Expedition. It has factory rear DVD. No navigation. Is there any stock navigation units that would be plug and play? Which years would work? I know I'll need to install the GPS antenna. Anything else?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there were a couple of ppl a while ago that have done this...they spent as much on it as they did and aftermarket nav unit...it has to get programmed and updated and they spent as much as the high end pioneer 8100 NEX unit I want...unless u already have one...I would go to crutchfield.com and look at the units there as they have a huge sale going on right now for them...up to $400 off on some units and as low as $500...that would be my recommendation unless u already have the unit or can get it for practically nothing

steelnewfie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have the factory nav and the display and responsiveness is terrible. If you have the option to get a more current unit I highly recommend you put your money towards new technology.