2007 transmission dipstick

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Craig Menn

Reaction score
Howdy folks, can anybody tell me what dipstick/filltube to order so I can easily check and fill the tranny fluid on my 07? I know summit made/makes one, but when I do a google search I see all sorts of options for Dorman, Summit, etc... I want to know which one works for 07 model. Thanks, Craig

Dick Daigle

Reaction score
Its actually on the transmission. Good luck. its a sealed transmission.
Its a tiny little stick sticking out the top side of the tranny. its about 2 inches long.

OP
OP
Craig Menn

Craig Menn

Reaction score
Thanks, I’ve seen most of that before. But what I’m actually looking for is an aftermarket dipstick/filler tube that can be added so you can fill and check from under the hood.

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
I'd like to know also. My problem is that the aftermarket ones I've seen are Chinese crap that use the factory "o" ring from the OEM mini-dipstick to seal the crappy machined housing. If you find something real, let me know.

Big Brian

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah mine is too but I am not sure there is a difference in the dipstick and tube or not from the 6R80

I guess I could look at the part numbers for the original tubes for each and see if they are the same