Missing vacuum line- someone point me in the right direction, please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UltraClassic

Reaction score
Howdy- I have been lurking since I bought my 2019 Expy Limited stealth edition about a year ago.

While checking the oil yesterday, I noticed a vacuum check valve clipped above the brake fluid reservoir with an open port on one side. I looked under and over the engine compartment as best I could, but could not find a dangling hose or open port. I don’t believe it’s been gone long, as the open nipple was very clean -maybe pulled the line off traversing high water in the floods we had here a week or so ago.

My nearly 70-year old body isn’t as flexible as it once was, and I could not locate a vacuum diagram here or on other sites that located what need.

The line highlighted in red is the one missing from my Expy..

A little help would be appreciated 20220425_214931.jpeg

GixxerJasen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Maybe you'll find what you are looking for in this thread.

OP
OP
UltraClassic

UltraClassic

Reaction score
Nope, I have already searched and read the forum posts-not concerned with grinding or changing a check valve -just would like to know where the vacuum line that I highlighted in red connects to on the other end. Have also searched online for a vacuum line routing diagram, but haven’t found one that identifies the termination or route of the line I’m missing.

Last edited:

Going_Going_Gone

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I assume that the photo in your original post was not your vehicle. Here is where that hose runs to on mine:

Attachments

• IMG_0110.jpeg
    IMG_0110.jpeg
    228 KB · Views: 13

Rob6805

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You aren't missing anything. Here is a pic I found of a 2019 engine compartment. There is only one vacuum line.Used-2019-Ford-Expedition-MAX-XLT-4X4-59kMSRP.jpg