2010 Lincoln Navigator BUILD THREAD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EMendoza93

Full Access Members
Reaction score
As some of you know, I've sold the expy! :( This is how it last looked.

7e94159f.jpg

Now I picked up a 2010 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate

5b63347f.jpg

Instead of making a bunch of threads posting when I do a mod, I'll just keep updating this one. I haven't really decided what direction I'm going to head with this one. I know ima slam it...

So far I've done window tint, led plate lights, and 24" boss 330s with a 305/35/24 tire. I think I'm going to static slam the front and the rear just deflate the bags. The thing is, does anyone know if running around with deflated bags will cause any problems? I was thinking of running the stock 20s with a smaller tire, so I can scrape running board! lol

I want it to sit exactly like this one, and if not lower!

nversion++cut+springs-picture84203-failed-air-ride.jpg

xpo+conversion++cut+springs-picture84202-photo-5-2.jpg

I know I on my old truck I was trying to add the navigator pieces... but I think on this one, I want to color match everything. Including the 24s... let me know what you guys think? Any comments, suggestions?

OP
OP
E

EMendoza93

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I haven't done much to the truck. I picked up some magnaflow high flow cats and a magna pack, just waiting to buy the rbp muffler tip to install everything together. I also purchased a K&N intake. I'm in the process of buying a sct x3 tuner. I also installed led bulbs in the outside lights. My girl put a hello kitty sticker on the windshield. (Not sure if that counts as a mod). Then most likely on saturday I'll pick up my bags for the front!

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting your build thread up over here :D

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
sweet navi, im suprised you got red, but red makes it stand out more! cant wait to see it slamed

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please dont cover the chrome, thats what makes the Navi stand out. And if you notice, how many guys really keep their cars after they are bagged? Im talking about over 25 btw. just do some nice rims and a drop, save your money

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
he's 18...

Trust me I know his age but I thought that I can still save him from wasting money on bags. Anytime you lower the car that much it just destroys the truck in the long run. Especially a truck that heavy. It may look cool, but its just not made for that.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats why i fight in afghanistan/iraq/now lybia...so we can do what we want...FREEDOM!!! u gotta luv it!!!

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
lybia is jumping off i think i need to re-enlist! get some more trigger time.... thanks bh for bringing back my motivation i once thought was dead

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junker