2011 subwoofer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eddiemoney

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a factory sub box (as well as all my other stuff) that I'll sell cheap, let me know if you are interested.

OP
OP
J

JimmyM

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a factory sub box (as well as all my other stuff) that I'll sell cheap, let me know if you are interested.
Oh, Jeez, Eddie. I just can't do it now. I wish I could. I'll check back with you when I have the means. If you still have it, great, if not, my loss. But thanks for the offer.

2007Limited

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have the factory sub in mine and to be honest I was surprised with its output. With that being said, if I was in your seat I would go with the JL. My buddy had one of their stealth boxes with two 10's and it slammed. Easily sounded like two 12's.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The stealth box for the expedition has one sub...will sound better than the stock

eddiemoney

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Oh, Jeez, Eddie. I just can't do it now. I wish I could. I'll check back with you when I have the means. If you still have it, great, if not, my loss. But thanks for the offer.

I do, my factory radio, speakers, amp/sub/box are all just boxed up in my house. Let me know.

OP
OP
J

JimmyM

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The stealth box for the expedition has one sub...will sound better than the stock
I don't doubt it will sound better. But I doub't it will sound $600 better. I'm not looking for huge bass. Just a little something to fill in the low end and take the low frequencies off the door speakers.

jjbusa

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't doubt it will sound better. But I doub't it will sound $600 better. I'm not looking for huge bass. Just a little something to fill in the low end and take the low frequencies off the door speakers.

i think for 600 you can get a custom box made at a stereo shop.

OP
OP
J

JimmyM

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i think for 600 you can get a custom box made at a stereo shop.
I know. Really! JL Wants ~$600 for one. I just want a little low end. Nothing too serious. That's why the stock enclosure with a nice small enclosure 8" sub would be perfect. 100-200W RMS would cover just about anything I'd want to do with it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

JimmyM

Full Access Members
Reaction score
A Kenwood 5901HD, a Maestro RR adapter, a 4x50ish amp, Kicker components in the doors and a 100-200W 8" sub. Is that too much to ask?

jjbusa

Full Access Members
Reaction score
A Kenwood 5901HD, a Maestro RR adapter, a 4x50ish amp, Kicker components in the doors and a 100-200W 8" sub. Is that too much to ask?
no that sound like a nice mellow sound. i know the sub boxes for the shallow 10" are small so it wont take up too much cargo space. i have 2 12's and still have cargo space with the seats up.