2015 Expedition released

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brian M

Reaction score
I had the 5.0L in my 2011 F150 and loved that motor.

I am now very glad I just bought my 2013 EL. The body didn't change, I have already added all of the navigator chrome to mine, and I just can't make myself like the EcoBoost.

OP
OP
V

va4wd

Reaction score
Just bought a 2014 picking it up today. Definitely pleased with my choice and also like the new one. Was checking daily to see what the new one was going to like to be sure. I think evolutionary deigns don't hurt resale of the older models vs radical redesigns.

Would like to see what a non platinum base XLT model looks like!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tojohnso

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Don't like the power plant. Would prefer the 5.0 if they are getting rid of the 5.4. However, love the interior and updated electronics.

bd1980

Reaction score
I really like the design refresh, not so much on the ecoboost being the only engine. Call me old fashioned, but I like V8 noises coming from my truck. I would have to drive one I guess. I recently checked out the new Yukon Denali XL at the auto show and the interiors of those are way nicer than mine. Pictures don't do justice of how many nooks and crannies and power ports that are in there. If I was in the market, it would be a tough choice. Luckily I'm not because I love my truck and the lower payment lol.

DetroitDarin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i LOVE turbos. Great way to make power. I sure wish Ford would do a Raptor-type edition, however.