2016 Factory Service Manual Please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brandonian

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am new to the Expedition World - previously I owned a really nice Jeep Commander for 13 years. I had with it a Parts Fiche and a Chrysler Factory Service Manual that I scrounged up on the Commander forums. I've been searching the Expedition Forums for a 2016 Expedition FSM - but I have not yet been able to find one. I'd appreciate if someone could direct me to where I may locate the Factory Service Manual in PDF form? In definite need - I think I'll gamble with a Workshop manual off ebay in PDF for the moment at $7 - but I know the difference and that FSM for my Jeep was priceless - at 140k miles on the Expedition I just bought, I know I'll make good use of this manual to keep her running well and aid in anything I need parts, diagrams otherwise.

Thank you ! :)

OP
OP
B

Brandonian

Reaction score
Oh that is super sweet, you are so awesome! and I love the USERNAME! Lol! Is this by chance downloadable or weblink only?

Alwaysthinkin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just tried it and it works for me. Had to select a color match and it opened the manual.
Windows 11 on HP laptop.

Anthony DeVor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am new to the Expedition World - previously I owned a really nice Jeep Commander for 13 years. I had with it a Parts Fiche and a Chrysler Factory Service Manual that I scrounged up on the Commander forums. I've been searching the Expedition Forums for a 2016 Expedition FSM - but I have not yet been able to find one. I'd appreciate if someone could direct me to where I may locate the Factory Service Manual in PDF form? In definite need - I think I'll gamble with a Workshop manual off ebay in PDF for the moment at $7 - but I know the difference and that FSM for my Jeep was priceless - at 140k miles on the Expedition I just bought, I know I'll make good use of this manual to keep her running well and aid in anything I need parts, diagrams otherwise.

Thank you ! :)
If you message me or provide your email I can email you the copy I purchased for my 2017 expy. It is for the "3rd gens" not all of the wire colors are right that I have find - they don't match what is in my 2017 but it should still work for doing maintenance and such.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scoot701