2017 EL hidden water tank build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dsmless

Reaction score
Hello all- got around to making a hidden tank that sits in the drivers side wheel well space. We go alot to the beach so this will workout well for rinsing off.

Attachments

• IMG_3432.jpeg
    IMG_3432.jpeg
    104.1 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3401.jpeg
    IMG_3401.jpeg
    107.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3402.jpeg
    IMG_3402.jpeg
    96 KB · Views: 26
OP
OP
D

dsmless

Reaction score
I know- You loose the subwoofer, well as of now, the wife dont care and it does not bother me. I can make a box for it later if wanted. Its a 7 gallon tank. I 3d scanned the area before making a cardboard template that turned into this aluminum tank. This gravity feeds the pump on a simple key on circuit and has a water level gauge.

Attachments

• IMG_3414.jpeg
    IMG_3414.jpeg
    111.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3413.jpeg
    IMG_3413.jpeg
    138.3 KB · Views: 22
OP
OP
D

dsmless

Reaction score
Thanks- looking forward to hitting the beach. This is the first hidden tank I have made so pretty stocked it came out like that. Im gonna make a new level gauge cover out of aluminum once I have some leftover from a job. Gonna sit lower and more streamlined

Beachums

Reaction score
No way I’d get rid of my sub; for anything. Not to mention I’m not a fan of the beach.
So what are you trying to get your post count up or something???? Or you just one of "those guys" on the forums we all love.
Someone does something pretty cool that may or may not appeal to you. He takes the time to share his thoughts and hard work and essentially help to make forum sites appealing in general..... yet your only contribution to this thread is thinking anyone cares to hear your opinion on a subwoofer and the beach???

OP
OP
D

dsmless

Reaction score
thanks all- I can take the good and the bad.

Got a chance to use this tank this weekend- took the kids to the family ranch for some good old fashion horse back riding.
Used the spray nozzle to wash off hands, bbq utensils and even did some moderate off-roading as the road in was all washed out. All good