2018 Rear Entertainment Initial Feedback

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wally

Reaction score
I’ve read through all the posts and haven’t seen it mentioned...has anyone had issue with screen flicker regardless of media type or even playing anything? It is a random occurrence and occasionally the blue navigation buttons turn red and become unresponsive. I’ve had it in the shop, but the RSE is not manufactured by Ford so they require the dealership to contact the aftermarket makers. Additionally since it is random they have not been able to diagnose.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mulrich

Reaction score
Our 2011 Odyssey had a substantially better RES that didn't feel like an afterthought. Fortunately this is the biggest issue we have with the Expedition and we don't use the RES very often.

Mine is working great for our family.
Do you have any tricks for quickly connecting or controlling the RES from the front?

I’ve read through all the posts and haven’t seen it mentioned...has anyone had issue with screen flicker regardless of media type or even playing anything? It is a random occurrence and occasionally the blue navigation buttons turn red and become unresponsive. I’ve had it in the shop, but the RSE is not manufactured by Ford so they require the dealership to contact the aftermarket makers. Additionally since it is random they have not been able to diagnose.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I don't spend time in the back while we drive (too hard to fit into kids car seats) but the kids have never mentioned this issue.