2019 Expedition XLT Front Coil Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CornwallExpy

Reaction score
Good afternoon, I am trying to see if there are any other options for front coil springs other than factory. I haven't had much luck in finding anything. Anyone else have any luck?? I am upgrading all 4 corners to Bilstein shocks and struts and want to replace the front coils at the same time.

Bmac1955

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Why? I just had mine done with 39k. 2019 xlt. Bilstein and Hellwig sway bars front and rear. Considerable improvement by far. I realize the front end and supports a lot of weight but, not sure if it would make that bit of a difference. My front shock failed and leaked out and knew I wouldn't use ford oem shocks as a replacement. Has a very comfortable feel while driving and that is what I was looking for. Although, I know it's a truck frame but I was looking for a good stable ride and handling ability. That is my take on the subject.

OP
OP
C

CornwallExpy

Reaction score
I have a drivers front that’s cracked at 50k miles. So I was looking for other options from OE, no autoparts store has a listing for front coil springs, so I thought maybe someone might know of another avenue.

Expd830

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It looks like you also might have your pic of King, Icon, and maybe Rancho under F150 platform