2019 XLT 9 Speaker Stereo Upgrade - Help Please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dan Johnson

Reaction score
I’m right there with you 8131Full - I want/need to upgrade the sound system in my 2020 XLT FX4...its really subpar and strangely, wasnt even an option to upgrade. If its “prewired” for B&O, I’d be more than happy to self upgrade. But I havent found anybody confirming that concept yet. Fingers crossed that somebody will jump on here with the deets.

8131full

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m right there with you 8131Full - I want/need to upgrade the sound system in my 2020 XLT FX4...its really subpar and strangely, wasnt even an option to upgrade. If its “prewired” for B&O, I’d be more than happy to self upgrade. But I havent found anybody confirming that concept yet. Fingers crossed that somebody will jump on here with the deets.
Dan, i just finished upgrading all of the speakers in my XLT. Significant improvement, but still severely lacking on the low freq end. Doesn't seem to be any good options for a sub.

I do have an extra center channel (dash) speaker, since they only sell them in pairs. Its a 1min job to swap out. Made by Kicker. If you want it, its yours if you can cover the UPS. Its just sitting here doing nothing lol.

DWs-TTEB

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Dan, i just finished upgrading all of the speakers in my XLT. Significant improvement, but still severely lacking on the low freq end. Doesn't seem to be any good options for a sub.

I do have an extra center channel (dash) speaker, since they only sell them in pairs. Its a 1min job to swap out. Made by Kicker. If you want it, its yours if you can cover the UPS. Its just sitting here doing nothing lol.

If Dan doesn’t want it let me know I’ll take it and pay the shipping. That is really nice of you!

DWs-TTEB

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I only upgraded the door speakers so far. Leaving the tweeters alone but want to do the center/ dash speaker.

Anthony DeVor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’ll pay for the center speaker. And it’s an exact fit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anthony DeVor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok let ne know if he doesn’t respond. You’re in the US right? Just so i know for shipping. Im in maryland

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan Johnson

Reaction score
Man, I gotta stay on top of this forum better! Looks like I missed a good opportunity. Oh well, hope it works out for whoever got the center speaker. Dumb observation but - I’m honestly not even sure that I have a spot for a center speaker...My ‘19 Platinum F-250 had the B&O center speaker but my ‘20 Expy XLT just has a huge storage tray. Can’t even imagine what I would ever put in that tray in the Houston heat, but I guess it was a nice gesture!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikeydoh