2022 Active Air Dam Actuator removal/replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blueskyguy

Reaction score
I hit a racoon with my 2022 Expedition, breaking the active air dam. I didn't realize until I removed it to replace it that the actuator that it attaches to is also broken, and will need to be removed and replaced. It has turned out to be an expensive raccoon. The air dam itself is easy to remove. Has anyone had any experience removing and replacing the actuator?

Thanks!

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I hit a racoon with my 2022 Expedition, breaking the active air dam. I didn't realize until I removed it to replace it that the actuator that it attaches to is also broken, and will need to be removed and replaced. It has turned out to be an expensive raccoon. The air dam itself is easy to remove. Has anyone had any experience removing and replacing the actuator?

Thanks!

Your comprehensive vehicle insurance should cover the damage (minus any deductible) without giving you an “at fault” incident.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65