2022 XLT Audio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Libre27

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a cost-effective upgrade to the base 2022 XLT sound system? I bought this vehicle a few weeks ago and never imagined the stereo quality would be so poor. Would changing speakers alone do anything? Thanks!

HushCarAudio

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
All aftermarket speakers come with massive magnets on them so they need power to move the cone. I would suggest a speaker swap and amplifying them. Morel Maximo Ultra 602 and a Audio Control ACM 300.4 would work well in your truck. I can build you a custom signal harness to make everything plug and play for you.

OP
OP
L

Libre27

Reaction score
All aftermarket speakers come with massive magnets on them so they need power to move the cone. I would suggest a speaker swap and amplifying them. Morel Maximo Ultra 602 and an Audio Control ACM 300.4 would work well in your truck. I can build you a custom signal harness to make everything plug and play for you.
Thank you. Yes, I am interested!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waleedalmadani