22" wheel width?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
does anyone know the width of the 22" wheels? better yet backspacing and other details. I am not sure who would even have this info other than wheel manufacturers!

I am looking for some aftermarket wheels for ours. I am not a huge fan of the polished wheels. I would much rather have something like the wheels that were on our Platinum Explorer. Satin Aluminum with some black accents.

Flexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The 2018 Platinum 22 inch wheels are 9.5 inches wide, and like all other 07+ Expeditions have a +44mm offset and the bolt pattern remains 6x135. I'd be surprised if the 87.1 center bore or M14x2.0 studs have changed, but am not certain.

Noticed today TireRack has the 2018's imagery in its visualizer tool, in several colors, both standard length and MAX - pretty handy tool if you've never seen it.

OP
OP
E

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes I did see the tire rack configurator after I posted this but I didn’t see anything a really liked from them. I think the navigator reserve 22s are really sharp and will probably try to find something similar.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiev