2nd Gen Captain's Chairs... were they an option?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mtondreo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thank you.I posted it one of the other forums also - that may be where I saw it.
If I get an answer, I will post it back up here. I did quite a few searches and remember that it was buried in one of the threads - but no idea which one or which forum.

Reaction score
Newbie to the forum. We're looking at a very nice and clean 06 Eddie Bauer and it has the bench in the middle. I'm sold on the truck (I am a Ford guy all the way lol) but my wife isn't quite yet. Access to the 3rd row is undoubtedly my biggest hurdle to selling her on it. My question here is does removing the middle seat (which I understand to be pretty easy and straight forward, cause any stability issues with the outer remaining seats or are they completely independent?
I thank you for any help.

1994 Ford F250, 2wd, 7.3L IDI, NA, E4OD

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
none whatsoever because all seats are mounted/bolted separately anyway...access to the 3rd row is easily done just by folding then flipping the seats...they have shocks to assist in the movement of the seats just like the hood and tailgate...so its pretty much effortless...if you have kids they could easily do it themselves too

Reaction score
Okay, great. That's the perfect answer that I couldn't find after 5 hours of Internet searching! Look. Thank you

1994 Ford F250, 2wd, 7.3L IDI, NA, E4OD