2nd Gen Expy owners, what all terrain tires/ mild mud tires are you running?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZombieSoldier

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am getting ready to take off the 22's and go smaller rim, with more sidewall with some good all terrains or mild mud tires. what is everyone running on theirs? I currently have Nitto Terra Grappler All Terrains under my pickup truck and absolutely hate those garbage tires.

OP
OP
ZombieSoldier

ZombieSoldier

Full Access Members
Reaction score
how aggressive of a tread pattern is it? our area is that annoying sandy clay mud... and it is so super simple to get stuck around here, as we found out once with the nitto NT420S tires... :(

brockncole

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They are not mud tires.... :) But they do well and don't kill the gas milage like mudders do.

brockncole

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I haven't had time to take a picture of them since I got the new rims.. I will some time today and try and post them tonight...

OP
OP
ZombieSoldier

ZombieSoldier

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You have no issues with the tread wright tires? I have been curious about them. Seems like a great deal but have been hesitant due to being retreads..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69