4.2.2. Power-Up Update - Trailer Information

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CDNRabbit

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can recover trailer data after the update. I've lost all my trailers and the records of miles driven. Really sucks I normally review everything this time of year to plan maintenance in the fall.

m3olsen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can recover trailer data after the update. I've lost all my trailers and the records of miles driven. Really sucks I normally review everything this time of year to plan maintenance in the fall.
How disappointing! I went out and check when I saw this post and confirmed my trailer data is gone as well. My menu only shows Default Trailer. So not only is mileage data gone, but back-up assist data and settings, etc. That's not right.

sdinwiddie85

Reaction score
Lost mine too. 3 trailers setup, all gone after the update. Didn’t even realize until I hooked one of my trailers up.

OP
OP
CDNRabbit

CDNRabbit

Reaction score
Darn, guess I'll have to go drive circles again in the school parking lot to calibrate the back-up assist.