4th Ford Vehicle, First Ford Truck NY to NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RellyOhBoy

Reaction score
I just posted this in a diff thread..should have been here instead. Ahh well

First truck, 4th Ford vehicle. 99 taurus (wife wrecked), 04 taurus (traded) 13 Fusion (just purchased)

2003 Expy XLT 5.4L. 172,*** on the odometer. Paid $4500 for it just last week. No mech issues, runs good shifts smooth, interior is immaculate. 3rd row seats were never used.

Few minor issues: Just replaced the shaky ass rearview mirror GNTX-187 (I found 5 at the local LKQ for 4 bucks a piece). Power Pedals don't move just makes clicking sound. Power driver seat wont move front to back, just makes clicking sound also. Fist sized rust hole in driver side rocker panel looks like it was painted over. Driver side door ajar switch need to be replaced. Calcified hard water spots on the windows, not quite sure how to get them out.

A bit underpowered for a big V8 but seems to be a good truck overall...Hope I get at least 4 to 5 years out of it.

Attachments

• IMG_2039.jpg
    IMG_2039.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2044.jpg
    IMG_2044.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2045.jpg
    IMG_2045.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2042.jpg
    IMG_2042.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_2043.jpg
    IMG_2043.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 39

Jyates

Reaction score
Try spraying a quick detailer on the windsheild and use a clay bar. Afterwards spray with window cleaner and wipe dry

OP
OP
R

RellyOhBoy

Reaction score
I tried Bar Keepers Friend with fine steel wool on a small area of the back window and it seemed to work but it took a lot of work just to clear a small spot. But I'll try the clay bar thing...I heard about it.