5.4 Upgrades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AggieExpo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So i Got my SCT LivewireTS about a week ago and was going to do a write up. But I have a FREAKING misfire in Cylinder 3. So this evening after talking to RPM Outlet they advised me to switch my spark plug to Cylinder 2 and COP to cylinder 1 and see which cylinder misfires. I'm not a happy camper. Actually I'm ****ing pissed off. Oh well i just need to relax and go wrench on the truck and all my worries should go away. I will keep you guys updated on the Brisk spark plugs and Weapon X Cops on that thread. then i will proceed to do a write up on the SCT LivewireTS programmer.

OP
OP
XLTExpoGuy2010

XLTExpoGuy2010

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sorry for a lack of response, been home then pick up my trailer then to the next job been wild. After buying my Superchip programmer I'm beyond impressed with it, without towing my trailer I was getting 24mpg doing 70-75 in gas saver tune. In heavy tow haul tune I was getting roughly 13mpg doing 60-65, if I hit 70 I was at about 10-11mpg. I've very impressed with the outcome of the improvement with the programmer alone. The performance tune makes the truck run like a bat out of hell.

AggieExpo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well i just installed my sct livewire ts. Going around the bock to check out out.
fff813285f57ad1e705afec6a1f2ba3c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk