97 Door Panel R&R??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

45guy

Reaction score
I have to access the driver door speaker for replacement. Any input on how to remove the door panel? Search turned up a write-up on a 2002 but I'd imagine there'd been a change or two in 5 years.
Thanks!

bhsmoth

Reaction score
door panel

hey, i have a 1999 exp eb and how mine is by if you pop the courtesy light cover off, there is a phillips heas screw in there. also take the cover off where the side view mirror is, there is a phillips screw there. and also pull the power window switch up and there is a phillips screw in there also. by the door handle is a plastic piece you have to pop that loose. after that is loose and the 3 screws are out you then pull up. dont forget to unplug the harnesses before taking the panel out. good luck and i hope i helped.

97ExpGuy

Reaction score
Just a note: On the front doors you need to actually remove the door handle to take the panel off. Once you pop the trim ring loose around the handle, there is a metric bolt holding the handle on.