99 and 01 sport parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe S.

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I picked these parts up and I'm not gonna use them for one reason or another.

Headlight switch with fog light switch and panel switch/ dimmer. Non-auto lights. The plugs are different. I will post pics so you can compare.$50 shipped OBO
IMG00590.jpg

IMG00592.jpg

IMG00593.jpg

Factory sport fender flares. Pulled from a rollover. Suprisingly only one looks to be scuffed. Doesn't appear to be broken anywhere. All the push pins are there and screws included. Dark charcoal gray and holes either have to be there or you have to drill your factory fenders. Possibly could attach with double sided tape. Not sure. $100 shipped OBO

Prices negotiable. This is all the 01 parts I have

Also I know where a set of the factory 17" wheels off the 01 Sport are with tires. They are the 10 spoke design. $250 plus shipping if anyone is interested.

Now for the 99 parts I have.

Chrome covers off power mirrors. $40 for the set shipped

Chrome rear bumper. $100 plus the ride or pickup.

Pair of air springs. One was leaking but may have been a bad oring? The other held air good. $50 shipped for both.

Stock 2wd front springs. $50 plus the ride.

Pics soon

OP
OP
J

Joe S.

Full Access Members
Reaction score
flares sold and i cant get in touch with the guy with the wheels anymore... other parts still available.

OP
OP
J

Joe S.

Full Access Members
Reaction score
chrome mirror covers and airbags are gone!

switch, rear bumper, and front springs still available